"Hit me my thesis is due in 12 hours and I haven’t started it"
"Hit me I have a final in an hour and I didn’t study"
"Hit me I’ve been on a 24 hour drinking binge and I’m invincible"
"Hit me. You’re a university vehicle and I’ll get free tuition."
"Hit me I feel like a failure anyway"
- me: (thinks something mean)
- me: dont be fucking rude
Anonymous said: My boyfriend always reminds me that I can always say no when we do stuff together and he never guilts me into giving consent and it always makes me so happy like this is how all guys should be and sorry I just wanted to tell someone about it
I mean that just seems like normal human decency. Like I’m happy for you and all but I don’t think we should put boys up on a pedestal for being decent fucking human beings.
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.